Learning and Development
HEPA believe that the learning and development of staff should be at the heart of a high performing procurement team. We aim to offer a high quality learning programme, with a range of events, from well-respected trainers, in a variety of styles and locations to meet the needs of our membership.
We have changed the way we deliver the programme; we will no longer offer a printed brochure as the programme will be detailed here and added to regularly throughout the year. We have considered the courses we have often been asked for in the past as well as listened to what you said you needed from the Heads of Procurement Survey. If however you don’t see what you need get in touch with Emma.
We are pleased to share with you the recently updated programme of events arranged with leading training organisations to provide a range of opportunities, in varying locations, at substantially discounted rates. If you don’t see what you are looking for please contact Emma.
HEPA have 6 modules of e-learning available:
- Introduction to HE procurement - FREE for all HEPA members
- Legislative Changes – the Bribery Act
- Supplier Due Diligence & Risk Management
- Cost Modelling
- Spend Analysis - graphs to max/impact findings
For more info, visit the E-Learning page.
CIPS have an e-learning module Ethical Procurement in the Supply Chain which is free to members (£38+VAT non members).
HEPA have organised some webinars which have been recorded, so you can watch them at your leisure:
Below are some free resources for members:
- Creating a Procurement Strategy
- Procurement for Non-Procurement Staff
- Guide to Sustainable procurement
- Guidance on Payment of invoices and publication of performance
- Sustainability Impact Analysis
- Guidance on the Modern Slavery Act
- Modern Slavery Act policy and example statements
Please note, training providers listed on this page will share the details of any booking made by you (course title, name and institution) with HEPA for monitoring purposes only.